Thursday, July 1, 2010

has she got style....

so I was perusing a blog that I follow www.fashionbombdaily.com and I came across the bombshell of the day. I looked and thought it over and decided not to comment because I didn't really have anything great to say about her style choices. What was crazy to me is all the comments that she garnered...people were going INNNNNN on her looks and I honestly feel really bad for her. Putting yourself out there to be judged based on what you are wearing is hard...but hey you submitted and I guess that's what you have to deal with. Myself along with 2 friends have all been featured as bombshells of the day and I received nothing but great comments. If there were rude ones I know I would have been in tears because I ma extremely sensitive that's why I made sure everything I put out was me looking my best...this girl...not so sure and then she said she was a stylist...and then I was just like kailee...close the link...well here is her link with all the comments...home girl is very strong but please people remember you are judged on how you dress so yeah...make the effort :) I mean she's not a H.A.M or anything I just don't think she wears clothing flattering to her body...yeah...tis all. what say you?
bombshell of the day

oh and just for fun here are the links of me. my best friend rachel. and my good friend lori and nik the fly homie...
kailee
rachel
lori
nik
last one me and lori got to meet claire in LA awhile back...this was actually the day we met and became friends...love you boo!
me & lori
i tend to ramble in a circle...so in other words...respect each other you don't have to love her style but geeze ya'll did ole' girl kinda dirty...but it was a good read today...

No comments:

Post a Comment