Thursday, July 15, 2010

ESPY AWARDS

so ya'll I got this new idea/ career i'm going hard after and what a better way to start by discussing the hits and misses at the ESPY AWARDS. so here are my favorites:

the gorgeous darren sharper and reggie bush. reggie always cleans up nicely and on sharper...le sigh... i love the white coat and the gold tie for a pop of color...something about a man in a great fitting suit...

these were my favorites: reggie bush. darren sharper. terrell suggs. chris bosh. uber cutie brandon jennings. marissa miller looks sooo fab. and amber rose looks beautiful



now for some people who need to hire me for some personal consulting...this ish don't make no sense.
lisa. lisa. lisa... this dress is not a bad dress but it is so ill fitting...say it with me people TAILOR!!!
tichina...ummm the dress is just a bit on the young side...idk man... idk...


and chris johnson I cannot believe this man won an award and took his tail on stage looking like this...i just can't!!!! hey chris...call me...you need me...

No comments:

Post a Comment