Monday, April 5, 2010

my hair...my hair...my hair...

i'm at such a crossroads with this mess on top of my head. it's thick and tightly coiled (aka nappy) so before i go to bed this what i look like :)
do you see my huge streak of gray hair in the front of my head eek!

all i put in my hair is this cantu shea butter...omg i love this stuff. my hair is soo much softer now. thanks kandice.
onto my new obsession. my tropica lipstick by black opal. it's soo orangey and beachy...2 snaps hunny. i think i will get an orange lipliner to help make it POP!
this is what i wore today. i soo need a photographer. anywho i was walking home from honey mag today and a fashion blogger from spain took my photo and said it will be up in about a week...i thought i was cute today :)
lawd...lawd...lawd...this bush is hard to maintain :(

No comments:

Post a Comment