Wednesday, April 7, 2010

andre and kelis: quirky duo i adore

the stylist that I aassist has frequently asked me "what type of styling do you want to do?" and I didn't know what to tell her. I have not found my aesthetic yet. i'm a young and spunky chick and I was perusing the web today and came across this spread for FACE magazine like six years ago with with kelis and andre 3000 and it was like a light went off. this is totally the type of stuff I want to do right now. I love the color. the quirky wardrobe. the extra-ness of it all. I mean you would never really see anyone walking down the street in this stuff (maybe here in NYC) but it makes for great editorials. I absolutely love it. so I am going to start working on getting some fun pieces and start shooting. I would to be able to work with some creative spirits and create some awesome moments.

                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment