Saturday, August 14, 2010

what I have been up to....

so I have been here in NYC...minus 3 weeks for about 8 months and my oh my has it been tough. but i'm still here trying. pushing on. I've had a lot of crazy things happen to me in the past 4 months but i'm gonna keep going. so I had a great opportunity to do some fit modeling for a swimwear company. fit modeling is trying on a prototype and creating the best fit based on your body type for the sample size...is how I describe it. It pays great but it's not very frequent so i'm hoping to get a few more clients cause that would be great!!!! here I am behind the scenes of a photoshoot

i've also been trying to do more shoots on my own and assisting as many stylists as possible. so my book is definitely building. I did a viral video shoot for a rapper from houston named ami miller I didn't get to fully express my vision but I think it came out pretty well for what their vision was. I'm looking forward to more work. I have a shoot tomorrow and monday that I am assisting on and will get assistant credit for...when you're not getting paid credit is the next best thing...you get some tearsheets!!! this is from ami miller's shoot


and I have been learning a lot...like everyone is not trustworthy. I worked on an editorial and my editorial credit wasn't give which really sucks, I have 2 more editorials whith said person so we'll see if my credit is given... but i'm gonna keep on moving...

No comments:

Post a Comment